Confidential On-Site Paper Shredding (C.O.P.S.) offers a variety of services custom designed based on client needs. Talk to a C.O.P.S. security professional today to design a service to meet your business needs.
Scheduled Container Service
- Locked storage containers are provided to clients at no charge.
- A variety of sizes and styles of containers are provided to ensure the most efficient and economical solution for each office.
- All containers are bar coded and scanned at time of destruction allowing documentation of the exact time and date container was destroyed. When scanned, the fullness of container is tracked to insure customers are placed with the correct pick-up frequency.
- All containers are equipped with easy access, one way paper slots.
- C.O.P.S. services accounts on a daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly or quarterly basis, depending on the customers’ specific needs.
- Upon completion of shredding, all clients are provided with a Certificate of Destruction.
File Boxes and Purges
- Many clients use C.O.P.S. for periodic office/storage, clean-outs, or purges.
- C.O.P.S. can destroy documents directly from file cabinets or file storage boxes.
- No volume is too large or too small for C.O.P.S.
- Shredding can take place at an office, storage facility, or at C.O.P.S. service locations. The choice is up to each client.
- Upon completion of a clean-out or purge, all clients are provided with a Certificate of Destruction.
Media/Hard Drive Destruction
- Information contained on most business computer hard drives should not be shared with others.
- It’s not enough to simply erase a hard drive or just throw away non-functional equipment.
- Skilled predators are seeking confidential data and are only a few clicks away from its retrieval. Can your business take that risk?
- A C.O.P.S. security professional can destroy any media (data tapes, VHS, CDs, microfilms, microfiche, etc.) or computer hard drives right in front of clients.
- Upon completion of a media or hard drive destruction, clients are provided with a Certificate of Destruction from C.O.P.S.
For more information, contact a C.O.P.S. professional at 1-866-4-A-SHRED.