Many people don’t want the burden of shredding their own paper, and C.O.P.S. takes on that responsibility with an efficient and cost-effective solution for your business. C.O.P.S. offers ON-SITE media destruction and paper disposal at your location for maximum security. This eliminates custody liabilities, and our touch-free system requires absolutely no handling of your confidential documents. All materials are completely destroyed BEFORE we leave your facility.
Special service offers apply to members of the Champaign County Chamber of Commerce!
Whether you need daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, or quarterly shredding, we can accommodate you!
Secure media destruction to protect your organization.
- Optical media (like CDs and CD-ROMs, DVDs and DVD-ROMs, Blu-ray, and HD-DVD)
- Magnetic backup tapes (any kind of DLT, mini cartridges and many more)
- Floppy Disks (3.5 inch disks, 5.25 inch disks, and others)
- Zip disks (100 MB, 250 MB, and larger)
Why Is Media Destruction Important?
Data may be unintentionally or unknowingly disclosed in the following ways:
- Computers that are disposed of or sold without appropriate media destruction practices.
- Hard drives returned to vendors as defective can be repaired with data still intact.
- Hard drives disposed of while still functioning present a serious risk of data disclosure.