Media Destruction & Paper Recycling For Homes in Bloomington, Decatur, Peoria & Springfield!
You don't have to own a business to experience the convenience of C.O.P.S. high-speed paper shredding service. If you have tax forms, financial documents, and other confidential data that needs shredding, you have choices!
To get started, click here to view a list of acceptable and unacceptable items in C.O.P.S.' shredding program. Then, for items that need to be shredded, we have options!
Bring your documents to us, and our team will provide you with prompt and friendly service. C.O.P.S. has convenient drop-off locations in four Central, IL markets:
- Bloomington/Normal- 422 S White Oak Road
- Decatur- 1902 N. Water Street
- EPIC in Peoria- 1913 W. Townline Road. Please call (309) 691-3800 for hours and pricing.
- CIMCO Recycling in Ottawa- 1520 W Norris Drive. Please call (815) 433-0031 for pricing information.
COPS' On-site Service
If you have a large amount of documents, we can come to you! Please call C.O.P.S. Customer Service at (866) 427-4733 to schedule a time.
Free Community Shred Days
Join us for a free shred-day event! Each person is welcome to bring up to 5 boxes of paper. Visit our Community Shred Days page to stay updated on times and locations. You can also follow us on Facebook for regular updates.
Secure media destruction to protect your organization.
- Optical media (like CDs and CD-ROMs, DVDs and DVD-ROMs, Blu-ray, and HD-DVD)
- Magnetic backup tapes (any kind of DLT, mini cartridges and many more)
- Floppy Disks (3.5 inch disks, 5.25 inch disks, and others)
- Zip disks (100 MB, 250 MB, and larger)